Saturday, July 31, 2010
Logan Temple
I was in Logan last night for a Jamaican dinner (very yummy food) with my extended family I rarely see and on my way home as I was leaving I saw the Logan Temple. I had to go see it and at least take one picture of it. I find it amazing that when you see the lights of the temple from another part of town you can almost always follow the lights and find your way (at least here in Utah). I found the temple and was in for a shock. Yes it was beautiful and amazing BUT it wasn't white nor was it made of granite. This completely fascinated me and made me want to take a closer look. I decided to drive up the hill to get a better view and got another surprise. The gates to the grounds were still open at 11:30pm so I drove in. I got out and walked around and took pictures. It never ceases to amaze me that whenever you are on temple grounds the feelings of peace and serenity that surround you. I got amazing pictures and got the most amazing experience of just being able to sit alone there and think and look upon this beautiful one of a kind temple. Here are some of the pics I took;



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment