Since it was so freakin cold last week my car decided to die on me. My car would not start at all and I was, lets say a little more than pissed off at that revelation. It died on a Tuesday night and I found this battery recharger thingy on Thursday night. The worldwide web helped me find him. I had to plug it in for 36 hours then I could see if it would work. But let me tell you this was the best $65 I have ever spent (to date at least). This little guy restarted my car and brought it back to life Saturday morning. Since then no problems :) What a life saver!
Monday, February 7, 2011
Life Saver
Since it was so freakin cold last week my car decided to die on me. My car would not start at all and I was, lets say a little more than pissed off at that revelation. It died on a Tuesday night and I found this battery recharger thingy on Thursday night. The worldwide web helped me find him. I had to plug it in for 36 hours then I could see if it would work. But let me tell you this was the best $65 I have ever spent (to date at least). This little guy restarted my car and brought it back to life Saturday morning. Since then no problems :) What a life saver!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment