There are only a few things in my life I cannot live without and my ipod is one of them. In the past few months I have been having problems with my headphone jack (the music would go in and out on one side) and it drove me crazy. I took it into the Apple store in Salt Lake City and they thought I was crazy... needless to say that wasn't a good experience there. So finally being fed up with my ipod not working I took it into the Apple store here in California. I find out that it is going to cost me $199 to fix the headphone jack. I was not pleased to hear this so I decided that I was not going to fix it and leave it be until the person helping me (her name Nikita as well... crazy i know?!?!) said the magic words... 10% off a new one if you want to trade it in. So of course then I had to consider that alternative. Not even 5 minutes later I am the proud new owner of a 64GB ipod touch.

This purchase was completely unexpected BUT I have to say I am a very happy girl!
LOVE IT!! One day when I am rich I am going to get one :)
ReplyDelete